Banana milkshake is ever famous milkshake, everyone loves it; as it is easy to make and banana is easily available on all seasons. I love to have banana milkshake in breakfast and/or in evening time. Banana is also good for your appetite and comes on healthy fruit.
This is my own, never to hear or read, tested and tried recipe!!!
What are you waiting for, feeling hungry!!! Go and make banana milkshake and give some healthy drink to your tummy. Share how was your banana milkshake made by using this recipe. I love to hear words from my readers.
Banana MilkshakeCourse: Beverages, Milkshake, DrinksCuisine: World
This homemade Banana Milkshake is loaded with great nutrients, minerals, fiber and basic sugar. Can have when you feel little hunger.
- Peel and cut banana (केला). Keep aside.
- Soak almonds (बादाम) in hot water for 5-10 minutes to get soften.
- In a mixer jar add milk (दूध), chopped banana (केला), soaked almonds (बादाम), banana essence, honey (शहद) and sugar (चीनी). Blend them to make a smooth mixture.
- Pour into 2 cocktail glasses and garnish with few chopped almonds (बादाम). Serve chilled.
- If require add ice cubes before serving.
- Make it when require, don’t store Banana Milkshake otherwise it will become tasteless.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.