Today’s recipe is bean salad, a healthy and full of nutrition; you can make this nutrition food salad anytime to stop your little hunger or as a side dish with main course. I love to have salads as a light dinner 2-3 times a month when I have heavy lunch or no mood to eat veggies and chapattis. This is also good when you planning a diet.
I must say that after trying this bean salad you add it to your salads for dinner list. As like my other salad recipes you must like this one also. Please share your experience here in comment box.
Bean SaladCourse: Dinner, Lunch, Salad, Side Dish, Snacks, Veg FoodCuisine: Mexican
This Bean Salad from Mexican Cuisine is healthy and full of nutrition, great for summer time salad.
Kidney beans (राजमा) – 1 small bowl
Soya beans (सोयाबीन) – 1 small bowl
Green gram (मूंग साबुत) – 1 small bowl
Sweet corn – 1 small bowl
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 1
Onion (प्याज) – 2
Tomato (टमाटर) – 2
Lemon (नींबू) – 1/2
Olive oil – 3 tbsp. (optional)
Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder as per taste.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Soak Kidney beans (राजमा), Soya beans (सोयाबीन) and Moong beans (मूंग साबुत) in water for at-least half hour.
- After soak cook them until become soft. Separate water and keep aside.
- Chop Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), Onion (प्याज), Tomato (टमाटर). Keep aside.
- Squeeze Lemon (नींबू). Keep aside.
- Take big mixing bowl; add all cooked beans with all chopped veggies in it. Mix.
- Add olive oil, Lemon (नींबू) juice, Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and Salt (नमक) to taste. Mix very well.
- Your beans salad is ready, sever it as a salad side dish in main course meal or consume it as a diet food or little evening hunger food.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.