Custard pudding is a soft creamy mouth melting three ingredients any one can make dessert. All most in entire world this custard pudding is serve as dessert and everyone love to have it, but do you really know how to make it at home. What is good then homemade custard pudding?
Tryout making your own custard pudding and share your experience with us here in comment box.
5 minPrep Time
4 hrCook Time
4 hr, 5 Total Time
- Custard - 8 tbsp.
- Full cream milk (दूध) - ½ litre
- Sugar - 4 tbsp.
- Green cardamom (छोटी इलायची) powder - ½ tsp. (optional)
- In a small bowl take 3-4 tbsp. water and dissolve custard completely in it. Keep aside.
- Take heavy base vessel; pour milk into with green cardamom (छोटी इलायची) powder. Bring it to boil.
- Simmer the heat and take a custard-water mix. Again mix well and pour into boiled milk. Keep staring so there is no lump. Mix very well.
- Add sugar and cook simmer for a minute, keep staring. Switch of the gas.
- Let it cool for 5 minute, take a hand blender and blend this mixture.
- Now pour this mixture into glass bowl and keep it on refrigerator to set for 4-6 hours until completely set.
- When completely set take out cut in a desire shape and serve as a dessert.
• If you like you can pour little chocolate/strawberry syrup for decoration before serving.
• If you like you can too also add melted caramel over it before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.