Eggless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Cookies with oatmeal!!! Yes, it is… very yummy and tasty-also healthy. Peanut butter gave it a taste and oatmeal gave healthy component. I love to have it in morning with plain sugarless milk, choose your best time by your own to take these tasty yet healthy cookies.
Have you try out Eggless peanut butter oatmeal cookies using this recipe, please share your experience here with us below in comment box.
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- Peanut Butter - 1 cup
- Oats - ½ cup
- Baking Powder - ¾ tsp.
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp.
- Sugar (चीनी) - ½ cup
- Salt (नमक) - ¼ tsp.
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F for 12-15 minutes. Garnish baking try or line up with butter paper.
- In a deep bowl take peanut butter and sugar (चीनी). Mix well until sugar dissolves completely.
- Now in this mixture add oats, baking powder, salt and vanilla essence. Mix well to combine all things together.
- With the help of tea spoon, scoop a batter and place it on try, little flatten-up (just like to shape-up cookie). Do it for all batter.
- Now bake these cookies for 10-15 minutes until slightly turn brown.
- Take out from oven and let them cool completely. After completely cool they turn little crunchy like cookies.
• If you like you can add choco chips in batter to give some choco taste.
• You can also make sandwich cookies by adding peanut butter or whipped cream in-between to cookies.
|Image courtesy of tomatoes and friends via Wikimedia Commons|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.