Manchurian is an Indo Chinese snack, now a day’s most popular in Indian. You can easily found it in any function as a starter. This is basically a round ball veggies mixed with corn flour, deep fry and sauté in sauces. There are two type of Manchurian a dry ball Manchurian which you can take as snack and gravy ball Manchurian which can also take with rice or naan/roti. This is the recipe of Manchurian-Dry and Manchurian-Gravy in next recipe… 🙂
Have you tried this recipe??? What’s your experience, want to share it??? Please write some suggestion or your experience related here in comment box.
15 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- Allpurpose flour (मैदा) - ⅓cup
- Cornflour - 2 tbsp.
- Carrot (गाजर) - 1
- Cabbage (बंदगोभी) - ¼ from small size
- Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) - 2
- Spring onion (हरी प्याज) - 5
- Red onion (लाल प्याज) - 1
- Green chillies (हरी मिर्च) - 4
- Ginger (अदरक) - 1 inch
- Garlic (लहसुन) - 3-4 florets
- Pepper(कालीमिर्च)powder - ¼ tsp.
- Soysauce - 1 tbsp.
- Tomatoketchup - 2 tbsp.
- Oil - 4-5cup
- Salt to taste.
- Grate carrot (गाजर) and cabbage (बंदगोभी). Finely chop 1 capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), spring onion (हरी प्याज), 2 green chillies (हरी मिर्च), ginger (अदरक) and garlic (लहसुन). Dice red onion (लाल प्याज) and 1 capsicum (शिमला मिर्च). Slit and cut in halves 2 green chillies (हरी मिर्च).
- In a bowl add grated carrot (गाजर), grated cabbage (बंदगोभी), chopped 1 capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), chopped ⅗ spring onion (हरी प्याज), chopped 2 green chillies (हरी मिर्च) with 1 tsp. oil, pepper (कालीमिर्च) powder, all purpose flour (मैदा), corn flour and salt to taste. Mix all things together and make balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these balls till golden brown on medium heat. Drain oil from these balls and place on a plate having paper towel on it to remove excess oil from fried balls.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a thick base pan on high heat and add diced red onion (लाल प्याज), diced capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), slit green chillies (हरी मिर्च), chopped ginger (अदरक) and chopped garlic (लहसुन). Sauté until they become slightly tender.
- Add Soy sauce, Chilli sauce, Tomato ketchup and salt to taste; mix well.
- Now add fried balls and remaining chopped ⅖ spring onion (हरी प्याज). Toss and cook on high flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander (धनिया) leaves and serve hot.
• Do not use water for making balls, as water released by vegetables will be enough to bind them.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.