Aam Panna-आम पन्ना; is an Indian beverage. Here in India it is made during summer days. This drink also a good substance to cut the heat of hot summer. Very easy to make and loved by everyone.
Try out this aam panna recipe in this summer and beat the heat. Any question in mind, ask. I always and individually read and reply on every comment.
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- Raw mango (कच्चा आम) - 1
- Roasted cumin (जीरा) powder - 3 tsp.
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder - ½ tsp.
- Peppermint (पुदीना) powder - ½ tsp.
- Lemon juice (नींबू का रस) - 2 tbsp.
- Water - 3 ½ cups
- Jaggery (गुड़) - 2 tbsp.
- Black salt (काला नमक) to taste.
- In a slow medium heat roast the raw mango (कच्चा आम) till all mango (आम) skin turns to black, turning up-down for completely roast. Let it cool.
- Now peal the skin of roasted mango (आम) and mesh it completely.
- In a blender jar take meshed mango (आम), roasted cumin (जीरा) powder, black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder, jaggery (गुड़) & black salt (काला नमक) to taste. Blend it to make smooth puree called mango pulp.
- Take 1 jug; add mango pulp, ice cubes, lemon juice (नींबू का रस), peppermint (पुदीना) powder and chilled water. Mix well.
- Take 4 cocktail glasses and pour this Aam Panna into these glasses. Serve child.
• You can also store mango pulp in refrigerator for later use. • Whenever you need to make drink take 2 tbsp. mango pulp for 1 glass of mango pulp. • You can also add sugar if needed, when making drink.
|Image courtesy of jungle jamboree via flickr.com|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.