Eggless Jam Sandwich Cookies
Seriously who is not a fan of Jam Sandwich cookies!!! Age doesn’t matter everyone is a fan of these yummy Super tasty cookies. Especially when they are made on bakery; not factory made. What about if the bakery type cookies are homemade hand made.
Try out this recipe and surprise everyone, after eating your hand mad Eggless Jam Sandwich Cookies followed by this recipe everyone become a fan of your cooking.
Share with us here in comment box what you feel after making these cookies.
30 minPrep Time
2 hrCook Time
2 hr, 30 Total Time
- Refined flour (मैदा) - 500 grams
- Sugar (चीनी) - 1 cup
- Unsalted butter (मक्खन) - 340 grams
- Vanilla essence or any other essence of your choice - 1 tsp.
- Jam as per needed (Choose any fruit jam )
- Powdered sugar for dusting.
- Salt (नमक) - ¼ tsp.
- In a bowl sift refined flour (मैदा) and salt (नमक). Keep aside.
- Take another bowl much deeper, add butter (मक्खन) and sugar (चीनी) in this bowl; beat until become smooth.
- Add essence and mix well.
- Now add sifted refined flour (मैदा) and salt (नमक) gradually to this butter (मक्खन) mixture, keep mixing. Take care there is no lump.
- Now when all sifted refined flour (मैदा) mixture and butter (मक्खन) mixture. Make soft dough.
- Wrap this dough into a plastic paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Now roll this dough with rolling pin and cut into desire shapes with cookies cutter. Make sure there is a pair of equal shapes.
- Now divide these shapes into two parts, one must contain 1 piece of pair.
- Take 1 portion of cookies and with the help of small bottle lid or small cutter, cut the whole in each cookie.
- Now dust your baking tray and lay all cookies into on it. Refrigerate for more 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven at 180° C. Now bake these cookies 15-20 minutes or until edges of cookies turn little brown. Cool completely.
- Now lay the flat cookies on to a surface and spread jam over them, place whole cookies over it and dust some powered sugar over it.
- Your yummy tasty Eggless Jam Sandwich Cookies are ready. Enjoy them.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.