Eggless Bread And Butter Pudding
In this eggless bread and butter pudding recipe custard is a base and eggless custard is possible, don’t think so custard is only made by egg white. If you are vegan and thinking how to make pudding without custard, as it not a pudding then; don’t worry eggless custard is possible. (Things without egg also yummy and tasty, we vegan people also can enjoy tasty baking without egg.)
Follow my recipe and made pure veg without egg bread & butter pudding. Share your thoughts with us here in comment box.
10 minPrep Time
60 minCook Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- White bread - 8 slices
- Butter - 3 tbsp.
- Milk - 3 cups
- Raisins (किशमिश) - a full of had
- Cornflour - 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla essence - 3 tsp.
- Cinnamon (दालचीनी) powder - ½ tsp.
- Nutmeg (जाय़फल) powder - ½ tsp.
- Brown sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Sugar (चीनी) - 6 tbsp.
- Little melt the butter or use room temperature butter.
- Grace your baking tray with butter and also spread butter over each bread slice.
- Cut the bread slices into cubes, squares or rectangles shape – as desired.
- Preheat the oven at 160° C for 5-10 minutes.
- Start layering bread slices by buttered side up. First layer the bread slices and spread some raisins (किशमिश) over it. Repeat it once more.
- Take a saucepan; put milk, sugar & cornflour on it and stir it. Place this pan over the medium heat and cook until mixture become thicker, but not too much. Keep stirring while this mixture over gas.
- Turn off the gas and add Vanilla essence, Cinnamon powder & Nutmeg powder. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture over layered bread baking tray.
- Sprinkle some butter and brown sugar over it.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 160° C. Check with knife inserting in the middle of the pudding and it get back clean, it means it’s cooked. If need cook more.
- Now let it cook for 8-10 minutes on room temperature. Slice and serve.
|Image courtesy of DuncanHarris via Wikimedia Commons|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.