Mocha Cheesecake Bars
This creamy Mocha Cheesecake Bars has a flavor of brewed coffee with crust of Oreo cookies and topped with cheesecake give you a mild taste… I always prefer this mocha cheesecake bar in spring, but it not necessarily you have it in only spring, it’s all up-to you when you want it… Easy to make and not require that much ingredients…
Why not you tried it once, I must say you love it like I fall in love at my first bite… 😛
Please share your experience with us here in comment box.
Mocha Cheesecake BarsCourse: Cake, Dessert, SweetCuisine: World
These creamy Mocha Cheesecake Bars has a flavor of brewed coffee with crust of Oreo cookies. Yummmm in taste and Kids are found of it. Can have with tea or milk in evening time or serve as dessert also.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate. Keep aside to cool.
- In a food processor make fine crumbs of Oreos. Now add hot fudge ice cream topping and melted butter. Blend again to mix well.
- Garnish a dish with oil and press this batter on it; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make filing; take cold brewed coffee and sprinkle gelatine over it, leave it for a minute without on heat.
- Now heat the mixture on low heat until gelatine is dissolved completely; continue stirring. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- In a large bowl beat cheese cream and sugar until smooth.
- Now add sour cream, chocolate and reserved coffee mixture; beat again until completely mix together.
- Take out the crush mixture and pour the coffee mixture over it and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut in 24 pieces desire bar size and garnish with chocolate-covered coffee beans. Serve child.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.