Eggless Lemon Sponge Cake
Cake for Vegetarian’s, yes it is “Eggless Lemon Sponge Cake”. A lemon flavored very soft and moist cake. You must love it when you make it at home. Have it at anytime like tea time or as a evening snack, I love it in evening because I don’t drink tea.
So wanna to try out it??? Please share your experience with us in comment box.
Eggless Lemon Sponge CakeCourse: Snacks, DessertCuisine: Other world cuisine
This Eggless Lemon Sponge Cake is for vegetarians; who love cakes but can not have as its have egg. Can make for any occasion like birthday party, house party or just to eat in evening tea time.
- In a bowl sift all purpose flour (मैदा), baking soda and baking powder. Keep aside.
- Preheat the oven at 200° C for 5-10 minutes.
- Start with whisking room temperature unsalted butter until light and fluffy, you see its turn into pale yellow.
- Now start adding white granulated sugar and keep whisking until properly combine.
- Now add lemon zest and 1 tbsp. lemon juice; mix well.
- Start adding all purpose flour (मैदा) mix and milk alternately little by little into this butter mix and mix smoothly until milk and all purpose flour (मैदा) mix finish.
- Grace the tray with butter and pour this butter all purpose flour (मैदा) mix into it.
- Bake it on 180° C for 25 minute or until knife inserted into the center of cake and come out clean. Take out from oven and keep aside to cool in room temperature.
- Meanwhile prepare its glaze; take icing sugar into a bowl with 1 tbsp. lemon juice. Mix well.
- When cake cool enough, pour glaze over it – make sure cake cover completely with glaze.
- Serve it now or store covered in the refrigerator for later use.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.