Ginger Garlic Chilli Sauce
Last week I made this Ginger Garlic Chilli Sauce; this is also a part of my experiments. This sauce has sweet and chilli flavour; everyone in my home love it. If you are not chilli lover then this sauce is not for you, it’s too hot and can consume a little at a time. You can make this sauce in enough quantity and can consume in 6-8 days; best go with spring rolls.
Have you try to making this Ginger Garlic Chilli Sauce, how was it made? Do you planning to make it again? Is your family like it? Please share your experience here in comment box.
Ginger Garlic Chilli SauceCourse: Chutneys / Pickles / Sauce / Murabba, Veg FoodCuisine: Other world cuisine
This Ginger Garlic Chilli Sauce goes well with spring rolls and momos; because of its spiciness. But you can also have it with anything as per your taste.
- Peel garlic; finely chop garlic (लहसुन), ginger (अदरक), green chillies (हरी मिर्च) spring onion (हरा प्याज) green part.
- In a pan add all chopped veggies along with soya sauce, tomato sauce, water and salt (नमक) as per taste. Mix well.
- Cook on low flame for 10 minute. Stir in-between.
- After 10 minute high the heat and cook for next 10 minutes. Stir in-between.
- Your ginger garlic chilli sauce is ready. Cool and enjoy it with spring rolls or any starter or spread in your sandwich.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.