Jalebi is a most popular north Indian sweet, everyone here in north India love it; my favourite too.
So, love Jalebi!!! But don’t have time to make it home? Don’t worry here is instant jalebi recipe. Why not try it out now at your home!!!
Share you experience of making this instant jalebi with me, I love to hear it from you.
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- All purpose flour (मैदा) - 1 cup
- Yogurt (दही) - 3 tbsp.
- Saffron food coloring - ¼ tsp.
- Green cardamom powder (छोटी इलायची) - ½ tsp.
- Baking powder - ½ tsp.
- Oil / Ghee to fry.
- Sugar (चीनी) - 1 cup.
- Water - 2 ½ cup
- In a mixing bowl mix all purpose flour (मैदा), yogurt (दही) and ½ cup water. Mix well so no lump left in a batter.
- Add food coloring, green cardamom powder (छोटी इलायची) & baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour this batter in a piping bag.
- Heat oil/ghee in a frying pan.
- Fill the piping bag with all purpose flour (मैदा) mixture; make the shape of jalebi direct in the hot oil and fry.
- On the other side make sugar syrup by mixing and heating 1 cup sugar (चीनी) and 2 cup water.
- When jalebies are completely fry dip them in sugar syrup for 30-40 second. Take out in a plate.
- Your delicious instant jalebi is ready. Serve hot
• Don’t take sour yogurt.
|Image courtesy of Lion.harvinder via Wikimedia Commons|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.