Mango Pista Filled Kulfi
Frizzed Mango filled with Pista Kulfi without seed!!!
It’s yummy!!! It’s Chilled!!! It’s Summer Chilling!!!
Everyone must love this version of Mango and Kulfi. First time when I saw it, I thought how kulfi filled inside of mango. I am very excited to know it and search over a net. I found it. It’s very easy to make. Here in this recipe learn how to make it.
Please try this recipe and share here in comment box.
20 minPrep Time
5 hrCook Time
5 hr, 20 Total Time
- Alphonso Mango (You can also take any big size) - 1
- Milk - 2 cups
- Fresh cream - ½ cup
- Milkmade (condensed milk) - 100 grams
- Pistachios (पिस्ता) - 5-10
- Saffron - few strands
- Rose essence.
- In a grinder roughly grind Pistachios (पिस्ता) – don’t make a fine powder. Keep aside.
- Boil the milk and add fresh cream. Cook simmer till reduced to half. Keep string in-between.
- Now add graded Pistachios (पिस्ता), saffron strands, few drops of rose essence and milkmade (condensed milk). Mix well and cook for 2-3 more on simmer. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Now freeze it for 20-25 minutes.
- In the mean while prepare mango; wash and cut the crown of mango. With the help of knife and big spoon remove mango seed. Place over a glass and keep aside until kulfi is freezing. Don’t throw the cut crown part we need it.
- After 20 minutes take out the kulfi from freezer and mix it well. Now fill the hollow mango with this kulfi mixture. Cover it with crown cut part.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours or until kulfi not set completely.
- When mango pista filled kulfi is freezed completely, take out. Peel the mango skin, round cut and serve to refresh this hot summer.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.