Masala Sweet Corn are my all time favourite evening snack, if I could not found anything ready to take as evening snack and there are sweet corns in my refrigerator, I always prefer to make these masala sweet corns. This is my own tried and tested recipe, very easy and yammy, homemade, hygiene. Masala sweet corns easily found in any mall or park or in any road side food street here in north India. I know everyone love to have these masala sweet corns from these vendors. Why you not make them at home, easy and hygiene too.
Try out this recipe and enjoy your evening home movie or any chill out evening without going market to buy your favourite masala sweet corns. Share your experience here in comment box.
Masala Sweet CornsCourse: Snacks, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
This Masala Sweet Corns are very popular Indian street food and can have as a snack; Kids love
- In a pressure cooker cook add sweet corn kernels with 4 cup of water and salt as per taste only for 1 whistle. Remove from flame and let the pressure goes down.
- When pressure completely goes down, drain the water and put these boiled sweet kernels into a big mixing bowl.
- Immediately add butter and mix well. If kernels will cool down, butter will not melt and you don’t get the exact taste.
- Now add black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder, RED chilli flakes (लाल मिर्च के दाने) and squeeze the lemon (निम्बू). Mix well
- Serve in a small glass or a dessert bowl.
- You can also steam sweet corn kernels instead of boiling them in pressure cooker, but it will require little more time them boiling.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.