Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut Butter Pie – main ingredient choco sandwich cookies & peanut butter that mean health and taste together, which mean mother and baby both happy…😊 Whenever you made homemade cake, cookies, pies or anything for your family you feel happy and relax that they are eating hygiene food. I always feel this, what about you?
Share your experience here with us in comment box; I love to hear from you my dear readers.
Peanut Butter PieCourse: Cake, Pie, Dessert, SweetCuisine: World
This Peanut Butter Pie has choco sandwich cookies & peanut butter that mean health and taste together, which mean mother and baby both happy…😊. Can have as dessert or anytime.
- Put Oreos in mixer jar and crush them until fine crumbs.
- Now melt the butter and pour it into Oreos crumbs, mix well with fork.
- Set it into a baking pan and bake on preheated oven to 180° C for 5-7 minutes or until not set.
- Remove Oreos baking pan from oven and let it cool on room temperature.
- Meanwhile make its peanut butter filling. Beat peanut butter with cream cheese until get smooth.
- Now add powdered sugar and beat until mix well and become smooth.
- After that add whipped cream and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- When Oreos baked crumbs set is cool enough, pour this mixture on Oreos crumbs. Even the top with spatula.
- Refrigerate this Peanut Butter Pie for an hour. Serve chilled.
|Image courtesy of Amy via flickr.com|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.