Dry Soya Chunks & Potato
Dry Soya Chunks & Potato – Soya is healthy; full of protein, vitamin B and minerals. In any form you take soya is healthy for you. The most popular way of consuming it is soya chunk. Today I am going to share with you a new soya chunk dish called dry soya chunks & potato, you can make it instead of mix veg. Very easy to make, hygiene, healthy dish.
Please share your experience here in comment box; I love to hear from my readers.
Soya is healthy; full of protein, vitamin B and minerals. This Dry Soya Chunks & Potato main course dish is health yet tasty.
Soya chunks (सोयाबीन की बढ़िया) – 1/2 bowl
Potato (आलू) – 1 small bowl
Onion (प्याज) – 1 medium
Tomato (टमाटर) – 1 medium
Coriander Leaves (हरा धनिया) – 1 bunch
Ginger (अदरक) – 3 piece of 1 inch
Garlic (लहसुन) – 3-4
Green Chillies (हरी मिर्च) – 4
Coriander (धनिया) Powder – 3 tsp.
Red chilli (लाल मिर्च) Powder – 2 tsp.
Turmeric (हल्दी) Powder – 1 tsp.
Cumin (जीरा) Seeds – 1 tsp.
Oil – 1-2 tbsp.
Salt as per taste.
- In 1 bowl of water soak soya chunks. Keep aside.
- Wash, peel and cut potato (आलू). Finely chop green chillies (हरी मिर्च), onion (प्याज), tomato (टमाटर) and coriander leaves (हरा धनिया). Make paste of ginger (अदरक) and garlic (लहसुन). Keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan and add cumin (जीरा) seeds. Sauté till start crackling and add chopped onion (प्याज); Sauté till translucent.
- Now add ginger-garlic (अदरक -लहसुन) paste and green chillies (हरी मिर्च); Sauté till raw aroma of garlic (लहसुन) goes away.
- After that add red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder, turmeric (हल्दी) powder and coriander (धनिया) powder and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Add tomato (टमाटर) and sauté till oil separates from the gravy.
- After that add chopped potato (आलू); mix well and cook for 5-10 minutes until potato (आलू) half cooked.
- Now take soaked soya chunks squeeze them and add to the masala mix; mix well. Simmer the gas and cook for 10-15 minute covered. Stir in-between. When potato (आलू) cooked completely switch-off the gas and your soya chunk dish is ready.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves (हरा धनिया) and serve hot with naan, roti, paratha.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.