Eggless coconut cookies one of my favorite cookie, I love to have them any time even as a full meal 🙂 . These cookies are crunchy outside and Chew inside; you love this thing in these cookies as I also love. Have it with milk, coffee, tea or as it is; as you like.
You made coconut cookies using this recipe, how was they made, is it yummy!!! How you like to have them? Please share here in comment box. I love to hear from my recipes fans.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Eggless Coconut CookiesCourse: SnacksCuisine: American, Other world cuisine
This homemade Eggless Coconut Cookies are great for kids and they love them. Can have with milk, tea or as it is.
Refined flour (मैदा) – 2 cups
Fresh coconut (ताजा नारियल) – 1
Butter (मक्खन) – 1 cup
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp.
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp.
Vanilla essence (वेनिला सार) – Few drops.
Milk (दूध) – 5 tsp.
Sugar (चीनी) – 1 cup
- Peal, break and then fine grade fresh coconut (ताजा नारियल) meat. Keep aside.
- Preheat the oven to 160° C.
- Lay strainer (छलनी) over the bowl. Sift refined flour (मैदा), baking soda and baking powdered through the strainer (छलनी). Keep aside.
- Beat the butter (मक्खन) – left some for gracing baking tray and sugar (चीनी) with mixer till it gets light and smooth.
- Now in this mixture add some graded coconut (नारियल) and beat it. Again add left over graded coconut (नारियल) and beat again.
- Next add flour sifted mixture, vanilla essence (वेनिला सार) and milk (दूध). Mix well or knead to make dough.
- Now cover this dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Refrigerating of dough is easy to handle and enhance the flavour and texture.
- Grace the baking tray with leftover butter.
- Take out dough from refrigerator and give desire shapes. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake at 160° C for 15-20 minute.
- Remove the tray from oven and let them cool in room temperature. Your crunchy and crispy coconut cooking’s ready to eat or store for later use. Store them in airtight container.
- You can use coconut water for cooking mixture, if needed. Otherwise consume it else ware or drink.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.