Donuts are sweet fried dipped in chocolate round holo inside buns. It is basically a sweet snack popular in many countries and prepared in many varieties like differ in toping, shapes and also stuffing too. Today I am sharing a very simple recipe of donut, other type some other time. You can easily make donut at home, very easy to make and not require too much ingredient.
What are you thinking try out this donut recipe and share your experience here in comment box.
10 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- All Purpose Flour (मैदा) - 1 cup
- Fresh Yeast (खमीर) - ½ tbsp.
- Powdered Sugar (पिसी चीनी) - 2 tbsp.
- Milk (दूध) - ½cup
- Butter (मक्खन) - 1 small cube
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp.
- Dark Chocolate - 2 bar
- Oil (तेल) to deep fry donuts.
- Sugar (चीनी) coated fennel seeds to sprinkle.
- Dissolve fresh yeast (खमीर) in water. Melt chocolate. Keep aside.
- In a bowl add all-purpose flour (मैदा), yeast (खमीर), powdered sugar (पिसी चीनी), milk (दूध) & baking powder. Mix well.
- Now add melted butter and make soft dough. Set dough aside to rise; knock back by dusting all-purpose flour (मैदा).
- After that, roll the dough with roller – ½ inch thickness. Now cut it into mini donuts with the help of donut cutter.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and deep-fry donuts until golden brown on medium flame. Drain and put over tissue paper to remove excess oil.
- Now dip in dark chocolate and garnish with sugar (चीनी) coated fennel seeds. Serve hot.
|Image courtesy of Mister GC via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.