Kesar Pista Kulfi
Kesar pista kulfi- केसर पिस्ता कुल्फी; one of the famous kulfi in India. When summer starts then many Indian families or sweet shops start making different kinds of kulfi’s and on top of them was kesar pista kulfi. Here is the recipe of most famous kesar pista kulfi.
Do you love kesar pista kulfi, why not making it at home??? Try out this recipe and share your experience with us here in comment box.
Kesar Pista KulfiCourse: Ice Cream, Dessert, SweetCuisine: Indian
This Indian special Kesar Pista Kulfi is best in summer time. Can have as dessert.
- Make a powder of cardamom (छोटी इलायची). Finely chop pistachio (पिस्ता) and almonds (बादाम). Keep aside.
- In a heavy base pan take milk (दूध) and bring it to boil on high heat. Once milk (दूध) boiled, simmer the heat and cook it until become half. Continue string to avoid stuck to bottom and burn.
- When milk (दूध) reduce to half add sugar (चीनी) and stir continuously until sugar (चीनी) dissolved completely.
- Now add cream (मलाई), Pistachio essence, Green food colour, cardamom (छोटी इलायची) powder, saffron (केसर) strands, chopped pistachio (पिस्ता) and chopped almonds (बादाम). Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool completely.
- Once, mixture cool down, pour it into kulfi moulds – don’t fill completely, 3/4 fill is enough.
- Cover moulds with cling wrap and insert ice-cream stick in each mould. Refrigerate it for over a night or 15+ hours until completely frozen.
- Before serving frozen Kesar Pista Kulfi run the moulds under water to release easily from moulds.
|Image courtesy of Idbimahaveer via Wikimedia Commons|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.