Gulab Jamun – (गुलाब जामुन); every once favourite!!! You too love to have hot gulab jamun in winters???
Most famous Indian dessert is made up by milk powder & all-purpose flour. From my childhood I am really found of this yummy, tasty, mouth watering gulab jamun and made several of several time at home.
Try out this recipe and share your experience with us here in comment box.
20 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- All-Purpose Flour (मैदा) - ¾ cup
- Milk Powder - ½ cup
- Baking Soda - ½ tsp.
- Cardamom (इलायची) Powder - ½ tsp.
- Rose Essence - 2 tbsp.
- Rose Petals - 5-10
- Sugar (चीनी) - 2 cups
- Water (पानी) - 2 cups
- Oil (तेल) for deep fry.
- In a mixing bowl add All-Purpose Flour (मैदा), Milk Powder, Baking Soda, Cardamom (इलायची) powder, Rose Essence. Mix Well.
- Now with hands make a soft and smooth dough.
- Divide this dough into sixteen equal parts.
- Apply oil on both palms and make round smooth balls. Make sure there is no crack into these balls. Cover with cloth and keep aside.
- Now in a deep pan heat oil and deep fry all balls to golden brown color.
- Now in a heavy base deep pan add sugar (चीनी), water and rose petals to make sugar syrup. If any scum in syrup remove it and clear the sugar syrup. Low the flame.
- Add these fried balls in sugar syrup and bring it to boil. Switch off the gas. Keep these balls into sugar mixture al least 30 minutes.
- Serve hot as dessert or evening snack.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.