Rose Petals Milkshake
As the name implies this milk shake is make up of organic pink rose petals. For this you need to soak rose petals in water over night. You can make this by soaking rose petals for half-an-hour but overnight soaking give more rich taste to this milkshake.
One time I made it with preserve rose petals… Yes, it’s become yummy but not that it become with fresh rose petals.
Try out this Rose petal shake in your children coming birthday and give them a healthy refreshing treat.
Share your experience of making this shake; I love to hear words from my readers.
6 hrPrep Time
15 minCook Time
6 hr, 15 Total Time
- Organic pink rose petals - 3 tbsp.
- Chilled milk (दूध) - 2 cups
- Rose essence - 1 tbsp.
- Almonds (बादाम) - 9-10
- Water - ½ cup
- Honey (शहद) - 2 tbsp.
- Soak organic pink rose petals in a ½ cup of water overnight.
- In the next morning take this organic pink rose petals water in a pan with rose essence and cook them simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now add honey and allow it to dissolve on low heat. Once honey dissolve completely bring this mixture to boil, after that simmer and cook till mixture become thicken syrup.
- Cool completely and strain the liquid to remove rose petals and refrigerate this rose syrup.
- Soak almonds (बादाम) in hot water for 5-10 minutes to get soften.
- In a mixer jar add milk (दूध), rose syrup and soaked almonds (बादाम). Blend them to make a smooth mixture.
- Pour into 2 cocktail glasses and garnish with 2-3 rose petals. Serve chilled.
• If require add ice cubes before serving.
• You can also make rose syrup in large quantity and store it in glass bottle in refrigerate. Use as and when required.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.