Pizza is a kind of flat bread and generally topped with veggies and cheese. It is baked in oven. Modern pizza was invented in Naples, Italy. Everybody loves pizza-it’s yummy & tasty but very few people make it at home. Quick and easy homemade recipe of vegetables pizza is here.
Must try this recipe at your home and share your experience.
- Tomato - ½ cup
- Capsicum - ½ cup
- Onions - ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese - 1 cup
- Thin crust pizza base (7") - 2
- Pizza Sauce - ½ cup
- Flour - ½ tsp.
- Olive oil - 1 tsp.
- Pizza seasoning to taste
- Slice capsicum, onion and dice tomato. Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degress C or at high temperature of your microwave.
- Grease the baking pan with olive oil & then dust it with flour.
- Take thin crust pizza base [175 mm. (7")] and brush it with olive oil. Spread the pizza base sauce. Sprinkle some of grated mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese. Top up with the diced tomato, sliced capsicum & sliced onion. Sprinkle remaining grated mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees C or at high temperature of your oven.
- Sprinkle some pizza seasoning and cut into equal wedges. Serve immediately.
|Image courtesy of KEKO64 via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.