Coconut sorbet is form of ice-cream, and famous island treat; they offer this frozen coconut cube to beat the heat. This tropical sorbet is made with coconut milk, coconut cream, coconut water and shredded coconut and obvious sugar. Due to lots of coconut it melts fast, so you have to eat it fast before its melts. You can use tinned coconut milk, cream water and coconut itself, but if you want real tropical taste then use fresh ingredient.
Yummy in taste!!! Easy to make!!! Require very less ingredient!!! Love by all!!!
Try out this yummy chilled coconut sorbet and beat the heat in this summer. Share your experience here in comment box.
Coconut SorbetCourse: Desserts, Ice Cream, Sorbet, SweetsCuisine: Italian, Iceland
This tropical sorbet is made with coconut milk, coconut cream, coconut water and shredded coconut and obvious sugar. Can have in summer to beat the heat.
Coconut Milk – 2 can
Coconut Cream – 1/2 cup
Coconut Water – 1 cup
Coconut – 1/2
Sugar (चीनी) – 1 cup.
- Shred coconut with coconut shredder. Keep aside.
- Combine coconut milk, shredded coconut and sugar in a saucepan. Bring it to boil, stir continually until sugar completely dissolves. Cool completely in room temperature, after that refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine above coconut mixture, coconut cream and coconut water, whisk until completely mix. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for overnight or 8-10 hours to chill completely.
- Once chilled completely, pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve chilled and store in refrigerator.
- If you want to add some fruit flavour in your Coconut Sorbet; then take your fruit, make smooth puree of that fruit and add it on mixture before whisking.
|Image courtesy of Isy v via flickr.com|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.