Honey Chilli Cauliflower
Cauliflower dipped in a cornflour batter, fried and sauté in sauces with white sesame and honey!!! Yes, this is Honey Chilli Cauliflower – a snack with little sweet and hot chilli flavour. Favourite of everyone…
Do you also love!!! Then why waiting try out this recipe and make honey chilli cauliflower by your own.
I love to hear some words from you, please write on here in comment box.
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- Cornflour - 4 tbsp.
- All Purpose Flour (मैदा) - 1 tbsp.
- Cauliflower (फूलगोभी ) Florets - 1 cup
- Soy Sauce - 3 tsp.
- Ginger-Garlic (अदरक-लहसुन) paste - 4 tsp.
- Honey - 2 tbsp.
- Red Chilli Sauce - 2 tsp. (optional)
- Green Chilli Sauce - 2 tsp.
- Tomato Sauce - 4 tbsp.
- Grated Garlic - 5 tbsp.
- Lime Juice - 1 tsp.
- Vinegar - 1 tsp.
- White Sesame (सफेद तिल) Seeds - 1 tbsp.
- Oil for deep fry.
- Water For Batter.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan. Add grated garlic, Red chilli sauce, Green chilli sauce, tomato sauce and toss well on medium heat.
- Add lime juice, salt, 2 tsp. soy sauce, vinegar, honey and give it a stir. Your honey sauce is ready. keep aside.
- Combine the all purpose flour (मैदा), cornflour, 1 tsp. Soy Sauce, Ginger-garlic (अदरक-लहसुन) paste, water and salt to taste; make thick batter and keep aside.
- Dip the cauliflower (फूलगोभी) florets in the prepared batter and deep-fry it un-till it turns golden brown from all the sides. Remove on an oil absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the 1 tbsp. oil in a deep sauce pan and add white sesame (सफेद तिल) seeds, honey sauce and fried cauliflower (फूलगोभी) florets, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Your Honey Chilli Cauliflowers are ready. Enjoy them hot as a side dish or a snack.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.