Imli Ki Chutney
Imli ki chutney is an appetite serve with all most all Indian snack like Samosa, Aloo Tikki, Chaat, Pakora and many more. Sometime its also called mithi chutney due to its taste by the use of jaggery (गुड़) in it. This chutney is easy to make and everyone can make it at home and store it for 2-3 days to use later.
Why don’t you give a try to this Imli Ki Chutney at home and make a perfect evening Indian snack? Please share your experience here below in comment box, I love to hear from my reader.
Imli Ki ChutneyCourse: Chutneys / Pickles / Sauce / Murabba, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
Imli ki chutney is an appetite serve with all most all Indian snack like Samosa, Aloo Tikki, Chaat, Pakora and many more.
- Boil 1 cup water, turn off the heat and add tamarind (इमली) in this water.
- Cover and keep it a side for 5-10 minutes until tamarind (इमली) goes soften.
- Put this pan cover on heat and cook for next 10-15 minutes, stir in-between.
- Now turn off the heat and let this mixture cool in room temperature.
- In-between grate jaggery (गुड़) with the help of grater.
- When water and tamarind (इमली) mixture cool enough to handle. With the help of sieve (छलनी) strain this mixture to remove tamarind (इमली) waste.
- Now again put this pulp mixture on heat and add grated jaggery (गुड़). Cook until jaggery (गुड़) melted completely. Stir constantly.
- Now turn off the heat and add red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder, cumin (जीरा) powder, black salt (काला नमक) and salt (नमक) to taste (if required). If you want add a handful of raisins (किशमिश).
- Let it cool completely in room temperature and serve with your Pakora, samosa or any evening snack.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.