One of the children’s most favourite milkshake and when its homemade mom’s favourite too for their child. Very easy and quick to make, I myself love this milkshake and use to have in winters and sometime on summer too. But for you it’s not composition to have it in winter, its up-to you when to make; but mostly on your child when they want… 🙂
As on my recipe I wrote optional against Ice cream & choc chips, but I want to say if you add them they gave more rich taste to your chocolate milkshake then simple one. Use honey instead of sugar gave little bit healthy drink, as this shake is full of fat… 😛
I always use Hershey’s chocolate syrup because I love its taste but you can use anyone, it’s up-to you… 😀
When you make this milkshake and are your child ask for it time to time!!! Share your experience here in comment box.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- Chocolate syrup - 4 tbsp.
- Powdered chocolate drink mix - 2 tbsp.
- Chilled milk - 2 cups
- Sugar or Honey - 2 tbsp.
- Chocolate or vanilla Ice cream - 2 scoop (optional)
- Choco chips - few (optional)
- In a blender jar add chocolate syrup, powdered chocolate drink mix, milk & honey or sugar (your choice, I always use honey). Blend until all mix together completely.
- Now take 2 milkshake cups or glass pour the milkshake on it, scoop it with ice cream; add few choco chips; and serve chilled.
• Want to consume later, add ice cream and choco chips when needed to consume and store in a refrigerator.
• You can also add chocolate or rainbow sprinkles over it before serving; it will give nice texture and good decoration to you milkshake.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.