Overnight Mango Oats
Overnight Mango Oats – Rush in the morning and no time to cook breakfast as you going late for you work, why don’t you make yummy breakfast in night and just have it in morning without any hassle?
Here is the overnight oats, my no rush morning breakfast. I love to have them in my morning without any cook; a healthy start of a day in hot summer.
Try out this lovely summer refreshing breakfast recipe and share your experience in comment box below.
10 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 10 Total Time
- Instant Oats - 4-5 tbsp.
- Mango (आम) - 1
- Milk (दूध) - 1 cup
- Basil Seeds - 1 tsp.
- Chia Seeds - 1 tsp.
- Gond Katira (गोंद कतीरा) - 1 tsp.
- Dry Fruits a handful
- Sprinklers for garnishing.
- Take a glass jar with lid and add instant oats, milk (दूध), basil seeds, chia seeds and gond katira (गोंद कतीरा). Mix well, cover with lid and keep on refrigerator for overnight.
- Next morning dice cut the mango. Keep aside.
- Take out overnight oats from refrigerator and assemble dice cut mangoes over it, sprinkle some sprinklers.
- Your no cook overnight oats breakfast it ready in just 5 minutes. Enjoy them.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.