Vegetables broth; also called vegetables stock. Why we buy a veggies broth if we can made it and home and it’s so easy to make; also when made at home its hygiene. Only need to chop some veggies and cook cover in water; also we can reserve it in refrigerator for 5-6 days. So, why go market. Make it at home. Also the taste of homemade broth is better then market preserved broth.
Tryout this easy to made hygiene homemade vegetable broth and use in your soup, dishes; where you want to use it. Please share your experience here in comment box. I love to hear from my readers.
Vegetables BrothCourse: Veg FoodCuisine: Other world cuisine
This Vegetables broth; also called vegetables stock can made in advance and be use for making soups & dishes.
- Peel the carrot (गाजर); remove the rib and seeds of capsicum (शिमला मिर्च). Remove the skin or tomato (टमाटर). Now roughly chop onion (प्याज), peeled carrot (गाजर), rib and seed removed capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), skin removed tomato (टमाटर), mushrooms (मशरूम), fresh bay leaf (तेज पत्ता), fresh coriander (हरा धनिया).
- In a pan take enough water, bring it to boil; add all roughly chopped veggies with black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and salt to taste. Cover and cook simmer until veggies not cooked completely; it will take approximately 40-60 minutes to cook on simmer.
- When done cooking, remove from heat and keep aside cover for another 20-30 minute so it cool enough.
- Now remove the veggies from stock by using strainer. Store the juice called vegetables stock or broth for later use in you dishes and soups.
- Add salt very little which is enough to cook veggies because you are going to use it in another dish.
- You can also refrigerate this broth when cool completely in storage container for 3-4 days.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.