Radish, Carrot & Onion Salad
Radish, Carrot & Onion toast with Coriander and lemon juice is a great and easy to make salad, that goes well with every main course. This salad is also good for diabetics. I made it on regular interval during radish and carrot session. Goes well will every kind of meal.
Why don’t you try this recipe today and share your experience with me in below comment section.
10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- Radish (मूली) - 1 medium
- Carrot (गाजर) - 2 medium
- Onion (प्याज़) - 2 medium
- Coriander (हरा धनिया) - 15-20 Springs
- Green chilies (हरी मिर्च) - 1-2 as per your taste
- Lemon (निंबू) - 1
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder - ½ tbsp.
- Salt (नमक) to taste.
- Wash and peel the radish (मूली) and carrot (गाजर). Keep aside.
- Peel and wash onion (प्याज़). Keep aside.
- Washed coriander (हरा धनिया) and green chilies (हरी मिर्च). Keep aside.
- Dice radish (मूली), carrots (गाजर), onion (प्याज़), coriander (हरा धनिया) and green chilli separately into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Squeeze the lemon (निंबू) to take out its use. Keep aside.
- In a deep mixing bowl add diced radish (मूली), carrot (गाजर), onion (प्याज़), coriander (हरा धनिया) and green chilies (हरी मिर्च) with lemon (निंबू) juice, black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder, salt (नमक) to taste. Mix well.
- Your radish (मूली), carrot (गाजर) & onion (प्याज़) salad is ready. Enjoy it as a side dish with your main course of lunch or dinner or have it alone as a diet meal or evening snack.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.