Pizza is a kind of flat bread and generally topped with veggies and cheese. It is baked in oven. Modern pizza was invented in Naples, Italy. Everybody loves pizza-it’s yummy & tasty but very few people make it at home. Quick and easy homemade recipe of vegetables pizza is here.
Must try this recipe at your home and share your experience.
10 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- Tomato - ½ cup
- Capsicum - ½ cup
- Onions - ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese - 1 cup
- Thin crust pizza base (7") - 2
- Pizza Sauce - ½ cup
- Flour - ½ tsp.
- Olive oil - 1 tsp.
- Pizza seasoning to taste
- Slice capsicum, onion and dice tomato. Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degress C or at high temperature of your microwave.
- Grease the baking pan with olive oil & then dust it with flour.
- Take thin crust pizza base [175 mm. (7")] and brush it with olive oil. Spread the pizza base sauce. Sprinkle some of grated mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese. Top up with the diced tomato, sliced capsicum & sliced onion. Sprinkle remaining grated mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees C or at high temperature of your oven.
- Sprinkle some pizza seasoning and cut into equal wedges. Serve immediately.
|Image courtesy of KEKO64 via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.