Mocha Cheesecake Bars
This creamy bar has a flavor of brewed coffee with crust of Oreo cookies and topped with cheesecake give you a mild taste… I always prefer this mocha cheesecake bar in spring, but it not necessarily you have it in only spring, it’s all up-to you when you want it… Easy to make and not require that much ingredients…
Why not you tried it once, I must say you love it like I fall in love at my first bite… :p
Please share your experience with us here in comment box.
20 minPrep Time
5 hrCook Time
5 hr, 20 Total Time
- Oreos or any cohoco sandwich cookies - 25 pieces
- Cold brewed coffee - strong - ½ cup
- Unsweetened chocolate - 85 grams
- Hot fudge ice cream topping - 3 tbsp.
- Unflavoured gelatine - 1 envelop
- Butter - 3 tbsp.
- Cheese cream - 1 packet
- Sour cream - 1 cup
- Sugar - ¾ cup
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans - 24 pieces
- Melt unsweetened chocolate. Keep aside to cool.
- In a food processor make fine crumbs of Oreos. Now add hot fudge ice cream topping and melted butter. Blend again to mix well.
- Garnish a dish with oil and press this batter on it; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make filing; take cold brewed coffee and sprinkle gelatine over it, leave it for a minute without on heat.
- Now heat the mixture on low heat until gelatine is dissolved completely; continue stirring. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- In a large bowl beat cheese cream and sugar until smooth.
- Now add sour cream, chocolate and reserved coffee mixture; beat again until completely mix together.
- Take out the crush mixture and pour the coffee mixture over it and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut in 24 pieces desire bar size and garnish with chocolate-covered coffee beans. Serve child.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.